Saturday, November 15, 2008

Traditions of Thanksgiving

HUMMM, it seems like the traditions of Thanksgiving vary with different stages of life. When I was a child, it was going over to my Grandparents house. When I started flying, it was always flying. I spent the first Thanksgiving I was flying in San Francisco. The entire FA crew was out of my class - 3 weeks of experience. Talk about deer in the headlights. But we had fun even though we were away from home. Now We either have Thanksgiving at my house or a relative's house. When it is at my house, the best tradition is my husband ALWAYS does the turkey, he either smokes it or deep fries it. YUMM! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

1 comment:

storybeader said...

Ok, now I understand the sky girl! Sounds like a nice time of year, all the way around. Happy Thanksgiving!