Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Buzzing With the Booties

I purchased a bootie pattern from a fellow etsian fron England, greenjelly.etsy.com. I have been obsessed with making them and each pair turns out cuter than the last. She warned me they were addictive and they are! I even went on a fabric shopping spree to get more great fabric to use to make them.

Now I am going to make matching bootie and bib sets. The bib pattern is my own design, altered a bit from other bibs in my shop. Here are some of the booties:



4 comments:

AliciaMae said...

Oh my goodness those are cute. You wouldn't happen to be able to make them in adult size would you? :) lol

Katie said...

those are super cute!! I love the fabric choices!

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

I was just thinking "Does she make adult sizes?", LOL.... I have small feet!

Shelley Ann Jones said...

I am with everyone else on the adult sizes! I have been patiently waiting for an Etsian to make them in adult sizes. I live in slippers around the house, where I am most of the time. Seriously, if you decide to... please email me.

This is the one thing I miss about having my kiddos growing up and into shoes... boooties are so cute and comfy for them. But now, my little lady insists on the same shoes day in and day out. My son doesn't care most of the time, except when he sees his sister purple rain boots. Anyway, these are totally adorable!